Saturday, July 3, 2010

Whipped Shea Butter for hair!

Hi everybody,

After I saw a very disturbing video on youtube, I decided to make my own moisturising hair product. After a long search, I found different vlogs on youtube talking about whipped Shea butter. I decided to give it a try and of course I'd put some of my favourite oil in it... Castor oil! I tell you guys, the consistency is great and it is my very own unique recipe!!!

Here it is:

6 tbsp Shea butter
2 tbsp castor oil
2 tbsp almond oil
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
(add a few drops of essential oils in it to make it smell better)

Simply melt the Shea butter au bain-marie and pour in the oils. Then whip it for 10-15 min until it has the consistency of cake frosting. Then let it set overnight, et voila!! Your own moisturising hair cream!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment